The Year's Best Entertainment on Twitter

For anything related to entertainment. See also the #actor, #actress, #celebrity, #music and #television categories.

3rd Annual Shorty Awards nominations for the Entertainment category have ended.
You can still submit a tweet to show your support of anyone, but it won't count toward the rankings.

Questions about voting? (You can still submit a vote for fun, but the actual contest is over)

140
I nominate for a Shorty Award in
Vote with a tweet. Votes must have a reason after "because..." or they won't count!

Entertainment Shorty Award Winner

As determined by the Real-Time Academy.

Winner

Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

The Official Twitter Page of Barney Stinson

Entertainment Shorty Award Leaders

143rd

Justin Bieber Fan

Justin Bieber Fan

Representing the Beliebers of Australia! Justin Bieber Street Team Leader - 103,000 Fans and Growing
View nominations for Justin Bieber Fan

144th

Cimorelli

Cimorelli

Sibling band from Northern CA, discovered on youtube, with an AMAZING fan base :) :) :)
View nominations for Cimorelli

145th

kurt sutter

kurt sutter

Writer, Director of television and film. Creator/EP, Sons of Anarchy.
View nominations for kurt sutter

146th

Steelers Sunday

Steelers Sunday

*♥SteelerNation SBS Verfied* 70% of the world is covered by water, the other 30% is covered by Troy Polamalu! ✔ *Burgh Verified*
View nominations for Steelers Sunday

146th
(tie)

Camp Rock 2 News™

Camp Rock 2 News™

Hi! Im Lex aka CR2News! I try to give you the latest updates about the Camp Rock 2 cast and make my best for you to keep in touch with them! #TeamCampRockStar
View nominations for Camp Rock 2 News™

147th

Your Time With Josie

Your Time With Josie

Welcome to the Twitter page for Your Time with Josie. Here to bring entertainment & amazing guests every Friday at 7:00 PM CST along with some funny segments!
View nominations for Your Time With Josie

148th

149th

Smosh

Smosh

Arr matey. The official Smosh Twitter feed.
View nominations for Smosh

149th
(tie)

sean cullen

sean cullen

hi im just a normall lad,love the havin a laugh n playin football friends obviously ha biggest passion is football!!!!love kayla,
View nominations for sean cullen

150th

Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer

My life is an awkward visit from the kid's table while awaiting a History Channel special.
View nominations for Chris Colfer

150th
(tie)

Justin Bieber Fans

Justin Bieber Fans

ι lσνє נυѕтιη вιєвєя & ѕєlєηα gσмєz ωιтн αll му нєαят. ツ тнєу αяє му яσlє мσ∂єlѕ. ☮ αѕк ƒσя α ƒσllσω вαcк. ♡ メoメo
View nominations for Justin Bieber Fans

151st

Nathan Ryan

Nathan Ryan

I make YouTube videos and you should watch them :) www.YouTube.com/NaughtyNate719
View nominations for Nathan Ryan

152nd

153rd

Kingsley

Kingsley

I'm Kingsley. I rant. I love Britney Spears. I tweet a LOT: If you follow me, don't complain & if you put me on mobile notifications, you are fucking dumb. Bye.
View nominations for Kingsley

154th

MingleMedia TV

MingleMedia TV

Mingle Media TV is a Network of LIVE & Produced Web TV Series Supporting INDIE Creators/Filmmakers & Sponsor of #NewMediaFilmFestival #AudienceChoiceAwards!
View nominations for MingleMedia TV

155th

Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush

You gotta live it Big Time www.btrband.com www.facebook.com/bigtimerush www.myspace.com/bigtimerush
View nominations for Big Time Rush

155th
(tie)

5-Second Films

5-Second Films

Imagine your favorite funny internet video. Now imagine something not as funny but waaaaaaay shorter. Come watch!
View nominations for 5-Second Films

155th
(tie)

Sergio E. Avilés

Sergio E. Avilés

Narrador, viajero de tiempo completo. Mi más reciente libro es indi-Gestión Pública y edito la revista Coahuila, espejismo pleno.
View nominations for Sergio E. Avilés

156th

Aiden Grimshaw

Aiden Grimshaw

jambo! im Aiden,this is my twitter page where i will tweet stuff! COOL! peace!
View nominations for Aiden Grimshaw

156th
(tie)